• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My First PK Video

eXero

Onyx user!
Well, I made this myself. Read the description in the video to know more! Tell me what you guys think!

It took me literally 3 hours to get this video right. I lost the original video project, but had the finished production video still, except the audio wasn't working. So then I started a new video project, imported the finished production video as a resource and then re-imported the audio. The problem? I saved the production video in the wrong format causing the audio to not work.

Long story short: It helps to save the video in the right format, if you want audio.

I know, unfortunate huh?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjdzNo2o9U[/video]

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
eXero said:
Well, I made this myself. Read the description in the video to know more! Tell me what you guys think!

It took me literally 3 hours to get this video right. I lost the original video project, but had the finished production video still, except the audio wasn't working. So then I started a new video project, imported the finished production video as a resource and then re-imported the audio. The problem? I saved the production video in the wrong format causing the audio to not work.

Long story short: It helps to save the video in the right format, if you want audio.

I know, unfortunate huh?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjdzNo2o9U[/video]

So you died... XD make one where you kill a bunch of people.

What did you use to make this video?

I've been wanting to make some pvp videos for RS and some other games I play, but I dont know how :p

eXero

Onyx user!
Yeah I died because of all the other interference. I killed a dude before this, but I didn't get it on video.

I used Camtasia Studio (paid).

Fusion

Onyx user!
Awesome video XD At least your doing something you like to do :) I use Camtasia too, but only the trial version which runs out soon =S
Keep up the vids :) how many subs you got on youtube?

eXero

Onyx user!
I don't have any! That was the first video of the channel, which I created right after I recorded the video.

Fusion

Onyx user!
eXero said:
I don't have any! That was the first video of the channel, which I created right after I recorded the video.
Then hopefully if you keep up the videos, you may get quite a few subs. :wink:

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea what they said
Post some more videos and Ill sub for sure once the second one comes out
Looks pretty good so far Just yea Try to do a bit more editing and yea post anotehr video!

eXero

Onyx user!
I plan on posting videos! Once my friend's pure is finished, there will be two of us in the vids, but I do plan on making more, and improving my video editing ability.

eXero

Onyx user!
I plan to make more!! The future video's will be compilations of the KOs. No more of this entire PK stuff.

Terrio

User is banned.
If your on PC try to edit with Sony Vegas
And yea How long till your friends pure is finished? I wanna see more videos!

-I just 5starred the thread Someone 1starred it-

eXero

Onyx user!
I can't afford Sony Vegas, although I would if I could!

Well, I am botting this pure atm, but I will bot my friends to finish it. Probably another 12 hours of botting it and it should be done.

And thanks for the rate Dungeoneering.