• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My dungeoneering progress

~L~

Started botting dungeoneering, since time is exp and exp is money. This thread will be updated atleast every 48hours.
Updates:
2012/07/26 started botting
2012/07/27 reached level 50
2012/07/28 reached level 55
2012/07/28 got Prometheus 2h and body binded
start level:40
Current level:55
Goal level:85
24798901.png

96720369.png

~L~

i have maxed combat stats. I hope it won't take long when i fix up my prestige.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Gl L u get my pm? also im 101 dung took me about 1 week legit 60-85 dung

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea your exp/hour is shit because your prestige is messed
the bot needs to back outa every dungeon etc and yea that takes time = less exp

once its fixed tho you should be getting around 15-20k/hour

~L~

yeah i think i should be getting good exp when my prestige is fixed up. Because i rarely die on a floor. out of 10 floors botting i died only once... if my goal exp is about 330k and atm my current exp is 100k. ill need to bot about 30 hours in total. And i'm botting properly with caution meaning, i have to bot about 5 hours daily for a week, when i fix my prestige.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I'm guessing maxed combat :p. Yeah I got 4-5K exp an hour, but when you're prestiged is fixed, you'll get tons of experience an hour. (Plus tokens).

GL on 85!

~L~

FGC Diesel said:
I'm guessing maxed combat :p. Yeah I got 4-5K exp an hour, but when you're prestiged is fixed, you'll get tons of experience an hour. (Plus tokens).

GL on 85!

Maxed mellee, 80+ others excluding summoning and prayer.
Updated with a new photo. Fixed my prestige now. about 10k/hour exp now well it was 1:10:17 and i had 13.5k exp. nice huh? i did a large floor yesterday with friends, took 30 minutes, 1 skill door unopened (102 agility), 25k exp for that dungeon, forgot to take a snapshot :/ but still it was fun, got a prom rapier to bind and prom body atm, I'll get rid of the body when i get a shadow silk hood :pp

Pichu

Onyx user!
Looking good dude. only 6k/hour?
I get 10k on a pure.

~L~

Pichu said:
Looking good dude. only 6k/hour?
I get 10k on a pure.

i get 12k/hour now atlast. Got my prestige fixed, got prometheus stuff binded. I'll only bind this stuff over Primal. i had primal skirt but i cba to keep... prom body is better than primal skirt. <3

~L~

Bumping my thread. Made some more updates to the thread. just got 2 lvls up :3 got new bind items, doing good.