• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mr jones

Wizard

Onyx user!
Went first to me, legit dude. Next time use a middleman for future deals. But glad you could trust me.

EDIT: ever since he dealt with me he acts like we can't talk and can never do business again. BE AWARE OF A KNOW IT ALL LITTLE BITCH. Don't deal with him unless you desperate

Mrjones

Wizard said:
Went first to me, legit dude. Next time use a middleman for future deals. But glad you could trust me.

EDIT: ever since he dealt with me he acts like we can't talk and can never do business again. BE AWARE OF A KNOW IT ALL LITTLE BITCH. Don't deal with him unless you desperate

Im a know it all little bitch? I think you have me confused with yours. We csnt talk and never do business again because you are a fucking annoying queer. Heres a link to your faggotry stop fucking stalkong me you are furthering proving you like to smoke dicks on warm spring days. I never saw a person cry so.much everyday because nonone likes them rofl.look at his rep the whole ffucking forum hates hin lmaoooo
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/Ponytails565/library/Mobile Uploads?view=recent&page=1&sort=1