• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moving out.

Sarcasm

So I'm moving out of my parents house, as most of you know I've got a decent job. I have been looking around for a place, and I think I'll be moving 2-3 hours from home. Anyone else move out of their parents house? I need some advice on what I should plan on looking for. Income is about $2,000-$2,500 a month.

Zac

Power member.
I can't wait until I can move out and get a place of my own. Good luck finding the right place.

Slacker

User is banned.
Bro. On some real shit sit back and SAVE you always want at least 3 months worth the bills saved up in case anything Happens. It sounds stupid but it's really helpful. So figure,it what all the bills come to, ti,e that by 3. add that to your rent and security deposit and make sure you have that saved.

Gear

Power member.
The biggest advice I can give is learn to cook food you like, most people can cook simple things but you'll quickly find yourself wasting money on pizza or fast food because you don't wanna eat pasta for the third day in a row.

BigSean

Don't spend your food money or gas money on OG SMs

Nah but seriously everything that they have said above is on some real shit they are not wrong save up be smart about things don't blow your money on fast food learn to cook your own shit and only get th bare minimum of things you need and you will be pretty well off that's the shit I role with I have a apartment with my fiancé and we do awesome we go to Costco once a month get a shit load of stuff to last and she cooks at home and we have Internet and Netflix and our phones

I hope this helped you some what man good luck and let us know how you are doing every once and awhile when you get settled in