• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Monetizing Ebook/Technique - Earn $150 a day!

Ishee

Hello everyone,

Im selling an Monetizing Ebook/Technique - Earn $150 a day!! You can make instant money after reading this ebook, its a .pdf file but i save it as .txt its really easy and noob friendly. If im very greedy ill sell this ebook for $40. but i will only sell it cheap for you guys! :cool:

Prices:
$5 - First 5
$10 - Others

Copies:
Unlimited

If theres a reviewer kindly review it for me.
Thank You! :smile:

Katz

I don't think there are any reviewers yet so im sure some staff can review it ^^

Ishee

Katz said:
I don't think there are any reviewers yet so im sure some staff can review it ^^
yep mate. i hope they can review it. :smile:

Ishee

Zammyslave said:
I'll review it for you. Just PM me this form.

Title:
Author:
Pages:
Description:
Payment Options:
Copies Available:
Review Copies Available:
Resale Rights:
Price:
hello sir,

PMed you with that.
thanks for reviewing! :smile:

Zammyslave

Title : Monetizing Ebook/Technique - Earn $150 a day!!
Author : Tate
Pages : 1
Review By : Zammyslave
==
Quality : 3/5 The information cantained in this book is great. But it's weeks away from being saturated.
Ease of Use : 5/5 This method can be used by absolutely anyone with forum registraton skills.
Layout and Aesthetics : 1/5 It was supposed to be a PDF but it's just a .txt file.
Grammar : 5/5 It's really well written. I didn't find any erreors to be honest.
Originality : 2/5 I've read this before, and it's being posted all around forums nowadays. The method will get saturated really soon.
Notices : If you're in the need of fast money, you can try this method for a shot period of time. If what you want is a steady income, I wouldn't advice you tu buy this.
Overall Rating : 3.2/5

Ishee

Zammyslave said:
Title : Monetizing Ebook/Technique - Earn $150 a day!!
Author : Tate
Pages : 1
Review By : Zammyslave
==
Quality : 3/5 The information cantained in this book is great. But it's weeks away from being saturated.
Ease of Use : 5/5 This method can be used by absolutely anyone with forum registraton skills.
Layout and Aesthetics : 1/5 It was supposed to be a PDF but it's just a .txt file.
Grammar : 5/5 It's really well written. I didn't find any erreors to be honest.
Originality : 2/5 I've read this before, and it's being posted all around forums nowadays. The method will get saturated really soon.
Notices : If you're in the need of fast money, you can try this method for a shot period of time. If what you want is a steady income, I wouldn't advice you tu buy this.
Overall Rating : 3.2/5

thanks for the review sir.
well appreciate. :Smile: