• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ModifedMB | Forum For Game Modder's & Gamer's | Coming Soon

Kyles

User is banned.
ModifiedMB

ModifiedMB is a new forum I am developing for the crowd o f Gamer's, Modder's, Lobby Hoster's, and Coders. We might end up adding a Gaming related marketplace, but that will be decided in further debates. You don't have to worry about the server costs, I have completely paid off the CPanel bills & Other things, such as plugins, themes, etc. I hope once I get enough funds, I can order a custom theme from JamMediaUK's Oliver Evans or FK's OliverE. I hope you guys will enjoy the board & keep watching for the official release. The first ten registered Member, not including myself get the Launch day Award!

Kyles

User is banned.
*UPDATE*
I have gotten in contact with the owner of Envira Design! I hope to have a custom theme done sometime this week. if not it'll be done while I am in school next week, That just means later launch time. I have already paid for one theme, we might be using, until the custom theme, Thanks to Christy <3 Anyways. I might be looking for testers, but I might also give an update on the Partnership program.

Cole

Power member.
I'll be one of those first ten to join. Just hook me up with a link once it's ready. :p

Kyles

User is banned.
Durantula said:
I'll be one of those first ten to join. Just hook me up with a link once it's ready. :p

Alright. I already have everything ready. It's just the Theme pretty much.

Kyles

User is banned.