• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moderator Userbar

OKOIL

Onyx user!
c9e979dee36a5604c4cc05eb9d919c18.png

Another userbar made by me. Tried a new style here. Made alot of small shapes as u can see.

Verity

Power member.
Not bad not bad at all, looks like a Neon light UB good job :) :baller:

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Verity said:
Not bad not bad at all, looks like a Neon light UB good job :) :baller:

Thanks again :). It was something new i tried, I think its looks good :D.

Verity

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Thanks again :). It was something new i tried, I think its looks good :D.

No prob :D.  Did you use AE when doing the neon lights?

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Verity said:
No prob :D.  Did you use AE when doing the neon lights?

Adobe After Effects?? Lol no i used Photoshop for everything ^^.

Verity

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Adobe After Effects?? Lol no i used Photoshop for everything ^^.

Oh when I used neon lights for stuff I would do it in After Effects, do you use Magic bullet looks for curves and stuff?

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Verity said:
Oh when I used neon lights for stuff I would do it in After Effects, do you use Magic bullet looks for curves and stuff?

Sometimes i use MB, but i didnt use it for this userbar and i dont really use it for ubs..

OKOIL

Onyx user!
SoLic said:
Scaring me with this almost @astro shit.

@wax
Umm not 100% sure about what you mean :p.

SoLic said:
Though I might see if you can make me a UB in the future.

Yeah maybe, I already made some userbars for free to a guy here :p.

Verity

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Sometimes i use MB, but i didnt use it for this userbar and i dont really use it for ubs..

Oh yeah same, & You should teach me how to make these UB's that would be dope :3

Sector

Power member.
I don't understand why everyone keeps comparing you to Astro. This looks NOTHING like Astro's work.

Astro was creative. I'm not saying you aren't, but all of your userbars recycle a dark body. They all look extremely similar. There's no "wow" factor in the designs.

Rather than making LF-style userbars, incorporate your eye and creativity into something without the dark body. Think outside of your box.

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Sector said:
I don't understand why everyone keeps comparing you to Astro. This looks NOTHING like Astro's work.

Astro was creative. I'm not saying you aren't, but all of your userbars recycle a dark body. They all look extremely similar. There's no "wow" factor in the designs.

Rather than making LF-style userbars, incorporate your eye and creativity into something without the dark body. Think outside of your box.
"Tried a new style here".

I dont know about why people compare me to Astro. My userbars does not look similar. Maybe when i started but it doesnt really look similar.

All the userbars i have been posted in this forum was my first ones when i started making userbars. When you see my new work, you probably wouldn't say it looks similar :).

Wax

User is banned.
way too simple.. shoot me a pm and i'll give you lessons!

blast

OKOIL said:
Simple? hmm. Dont know about that :D.
You obviously posted here to get feedback. If you aren't willing to take constructive criticism from well respected designers on the forum then don't post your work. Quit being arrogant and just take it. Even if you don't agree, everyone who is critiquing you is just trying to make you a better designer.

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Blast said:
You obviously posted here to get feedback. If you aren't willing to take constructive criticism from well respected designers on the forum then don't post your work. Quit being arrogant and just take it. Even if you don't agree, everyone who is critiquing you is just trying to make you a better designer.
What the actual fuck man, I just typed i dont think it looks simple. I am happy for all who comments for helping me. I dont know what you mean by the " quit being arrogant ". I am not arrogant so not sure what you mean. That you just typed there was some bullshit.