• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Minecraft

OliverE

Power member.
Anyone heard of Minecraft?

A friend has been playing it at school and honestly, it looked really cr@p. If you google Minecraft its basically a game which is based around blocks and cubes. You can mine alsorts from coal, stone to gold and diamond. You can then build houses castles bridges alsorts.

Its a bit like runescape, but you build stuff.

After watching him play for a few minutes and having a look at what he made, it was quite surprising how adictive the game was. Its never gonna rival Call of Duty but its a nice little game to be playing on the side.

You get a randomly generated world to explorer. There's night and day. Cows, pigs and sheep room at day and zombies, skeltons and stuff come out at night to kill you.

Its a strangley adictive game which is still in testing but is half price :)

SGT.Code

yer i saw a video of it a while back and TBH the graphics are sh!t

OliverE

Power member.
Yer, but graphics isnt the point.

They purposly made the graphics shit so they could created a huge randomly gemerated world.

OliverE

Power member.
Yer, its just a nice little game to play when you get a bit bored of Call of Duty etc, or if theres no internet connection.

SGT.Code

yer i supose but when that hapens to me i just clean my room caus its so rare that i loose conection that my room is a tip when i do lol

Ace2Face

Onyx user!
Stop Saying Graphics are shit!!!
There are 256x256 Texture packs
and there is a mod called BetterLightning which adds Ambient Occlousin which really makes the games shitty Textures unnoticble!! and there is a story coming out for the game!
every 2 weeks there is an update and the game is also beta

OliverE

Power member.
I knw there ment to look kinda cr@py but still.

Also they should just include the mod as standard lol.

SGT.Code

i still think the graphics are shit lol but i like graphics that make you feel like your actualy in the game like half life 2 and stuf caus it just looks so real

OliverE

Power member.
I cant wait for them to bring out a 360 screen. Like a hamster ball plastered with screens :p

Then you get your periferal vision back :p

SGT.Code

yer um they thought of somin like that in the film "gamer" wher its like a room with 1 big monitor in the form of a spere that you step inside and it looks totaly awsom lol

OliverE

Power member.
Yerp :) Still a good film though, some day were gonna have a console like the Matrix :p

SGT.Code

well you can always go down to the vending machine and get a few rubbers if you realy want to risk it

SGT.Code

hey you know i said this was a sh!t games caus of the graphics well a friend made me play it and now im adicted caus you can make pretty much anything you want so sorry about sayin it was crap but the graphics are still sh!t