• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

minecraft account pisher with 5 minecraft accounts

buddyboy

hello, to day i'm selling a minecraft accounts pisher with 5 minecraft accounts, i sell the accounts phisher for 15 dollars, but today i'm going to sell phisher with 5 accounts for only 7 dollars!!

PM me if you would like this grate deal.

i accept paypal, and add me on skype: mrdove500

(y i want the 7 dollars!!! so i can donate on here!!!!)

picture:
pick%201.jpg
You can change the the numbers and make it text if you want.
pick%202.jpg

wanna see the pisher hands on go here: http://tinyurl.com/8abdhnu

J4mmy

Why did you not just ask if you could donate the phiser with 5 accounts directly to eXore if you want to donate to the site?

Also any pictures out of this?

0fftime

Onyx user!
Well i'm sorry dude but this isn't worth $7 you can make this in a minute by just changing the code to method:post and than the .txt file it has to post to... And the minecraft accounts are worth around $0.50 each. Since you can't change the pw or the email adress they are pretty useless.

0fftime

µNex

0fftime said:
Well i'm sorry dude but this isn't worth $7 you can make this in a minute by just changing the code to method:post and than the .txt file it has to post to... And the minecraft accounts are worth around $0.50 each. Since you can't change the pw or the email adress they are pretty useless.

0fftime

I must agree with this. + This could just be leeched code from a free phisher found online (yes there are free ones). Anyways MC accounts sell for .50c - 2$s

buddyboy

well yeah i know the accounts or 50 cents but i am selling that for 7 dollars and ive sold it for 18 dollars befor