• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

midnight battlefield hardline?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
yoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooo.... Is anyone else getting battlefield hardline at a midnight release tonight? Most gamestops are releasing it tonight at (9.00pm) just to let you all know

Sega

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
yoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooo.... Is anyone else getting battlefield hardline at a midnight release tonight? Most gamestops are releasing it tonight at (9.00pm) just to let you all know
XB1 or PS4? Tell me how the final product is. I played the beta and enjoyed it, but felt it wouldn't be worth the $60. \:

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Sega said:
XB1 or PS4? Tell me how the final product is. I played the beta and enjoyed it, but felt it wouldn't be worth the $60. \:
well I seem to be enjoying the "final product". Since its differently themed, it's something new ya know? I have xb1 and ps4 copies and ps4 seems to be more talkitive actually. That is worth noting. The story was actually fun.(BUT) really realllllyyyyyyyy easy. Online is fun as normal.

Sega

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
well I seem to be enjoying the "final product". Since its differently themed, it's something new ya know? I have xb1 and ps4 copies and ps4 seems to be more talkitive actually. That is worth noting. The story was actually fun.(BUT) really realllllyyyyyyyy easy. Online is fun as normal.

Sick, I may pick up a copy then. I just felt like the destructive environment seemed reduced compared to BF4. We can possibly play when I pick up my copy. By any chance are you getting Bloodborne? o:

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Sega said:
Sick, I may pick up a copy then. I just felt like the destructive environment seemed reduced compared to BF4. We can possibly play when I pick up my copy. By any chance are you getting Bloodborne? o:
Yeah for sure we can play:) and yes I am getting oodborne 

Sakura

Power member.
Sega said:
Are you a DkS fan? Played the shit out of both games and I'm sure you know Bloodborne is the spiritual sequel : ) 

Sega

User is banned.
Tundra said:
Are you a DkS fan? Played the shit out of both games and I'm sure you know Bloodborne is the spiritual sequel : ) 

Yeah, man. I'm a huge fan of DkS. I smashed through Demon Souls as well and by the far it was the hardest out of the trilogy. I can't wait for BB.