• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Merchants Usergroup Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
merc.png

Today I am auctioning the Merchants group to the highest bidder. This Auction will be ending tomorrow July 5th at 4PM PST.

Please starts the bids at $50!
Current offer: $70 @Agony

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*The winning bid will be the final price and no additional fees are required. [/font]
*This will not come with a free change if you would like to change the group a $50 change fee will be required. 
*You may however change the description of the group and user title free.
*The winning bidder must pay asap after this auction has closed.
* BTC, MoneyPak, PayPal MyCash Card and PayPal will only be accepted.

smalls

Power member.
nice group philly, good luck selling this!

Package

damn nice shit

hopefully some non-loser picks it up

so if i was to buy and change to a group that already existed, i'd have to pay $50 extra? @Philly

to clarify; I would be rebranding this to a group that has ALREADY existed. You have the UB lying around. IS the $50 transfer fee still there?

Philly

Power member.
Package said:
damn nice shit

hopefully some non-loser picks it up

so if i was to buy and change to a group that already existed, i'd have to pay $50 extra? @Philly

to clarify; I would be rebranding this to a group that has ALREADY existed. You have the UB lying around. IS the $50 transfer fee still there?
If you wanted to change this group, there would be a fee if you want to keep it what it is there is no fee.

Package

Philly said:
If you wanted to change this group, there would be a fee if you want to keep it what it is there is no fee.

damn, that sucks.

gl, i'd be interested if it wasn't for that fee.

Philly

Power member.
Giving this a bump there is just over 12 hours remaining in this auction. No matter the price the winning bidder will receive the group. Anyone interested in making the opening $50 bid?

Retrospec

User is banned.
Matigo said:
Guys this is a great grab, I am not sure why people aren't bidding on this clean and amazing group.

Cause this forums going to shit?

Cred

This thing finishes in a couple hours. Someone should cop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.