• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MCC is a fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play with you later when I'm out of school <3
and yeah everytime i go into a game, I have the worst teammates on the planet, and the ones that are afk, like what are you doing, deranking social?

And most people on this site except @Damian and like 2 others that play Halo are really terrible, and the ones that are even half decent blocked me for beating them. It's so sad that they take friendly games so seriously. It's whatever though, idc to play with immature 20 year old men. It's hard finding good people, post on hf or something.

Deany

Holiday said:
I'll play with you later when I'm out of school <3
and yeah everytime i go into a game, I have the worst teammates on the planet, and the ones that are afk, like what are you doing, deranking social?

And most people on this site except @Damian and like 2 others that play Halo are really terrible, and the ones that are even half decent blocked me for beating them. It's so sad that they take friendly games so seriously. It's whatever though, idc to play with immature 20 year old men. It's hard finding good people, post on hf or something.

Ok you wittle babby you better hurry tho 

Anomaly

Onyx user!
I quit playing because the game is absolute horse shit. Also once the game is "completely fixed", they are resetting complete stats and all ranks so there is no point in playing anyways.

Confuse said:
I quit playing because the game is absolute horse shit. Also once the game is "completely fixed", they are resetting complete stats and all ranks so there is no point in playing anyways.
I knew they were resetting ranks but I didn't know about stats wow, you sure?

Anomaly

Onyx user!
Yes I'm positive, it's happened to a few people on the forums already apparently. Also it doesn't help that stats for games like halo 3 don't even go onto your service record. It's just so broken man :/

Amp

Power member.
Confuse said:
Yes I'm positive, it's happened to a few people on the forums already apparently. Also it doesn't help that stats for games like halo 3 don't even go onto your service record. It's just so broken man :/

When are they supposed to be resetting ranks? 

Status
Not open for further replies.