• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

May contain NUTS!

SGT.Code

dont you get pissed of with food packaging that has "MAY CONTAIN NUTS, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK" well i am caus i just opend the tin of roses (tin of raped chocolate sweets) and this is printed on all of them and surprise surprise its even printed on the ones that actualy have nuts in like the hazelnut in caramel covered in chocolate and i mean what is the fucking point about wasting ink to put that on somthing that does actualy contain nuts i bet they even have it printed on a packet of bloody pistachios!!!

OliverE

Power member.
I knew this dude who was allergic to nuts. We went into a resturant ate and got dessert. He got an ice cream which we were told had no nuts in it. But about 5 minutes after leaving the resturant he started feelign faint and stuff. Luckily they have those Epi-Pens or what ever.

SGT.Code

yer but still the thing is ment to have a whole hazelnut in it so thers no point in putin "this MAY contain nuts" is ther

OliverE

Power member.
Yer. I get ya.

I suppose its just to cover themselves incase they get a mentalcase with allergies eating the ones with the nuts which are actually exposed on the top of the chocolate :p

SGT.Code

yes but they could put "THIS CONTAINS NUTS YOU IDIOT DONT EAT ME IF YOUR ALLERGIC" or "containse nuts"