• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Max Payne 3

nauman1m

Max Payne 3 is an upcoming third-person shooter video game in the Max Payne franchise developed by Rockstar Vancouver and will be published by Rockstar Games for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This is the first game in the series not to be developed by Finnish game developer Remedy Entertainment and not being written by series creator Sam Lake.

The game was originally scheduled for release in late 2009. However, it was pushed back to 2010 alongside several other Take-Two Interactive franchises in order to "benefit from having more development time." In June 2010, the game was again pushed back to 2011. On December 21, it was not present on the 2011-2012 calendar year, and was pushed back again.

meneer15

I played Max Payne 1 and 2 and they are good games. I don't think you can compare Max Payne with any game. You'd better the trailer on Youtube, although it's not much of a trailer, see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_6_XrZ3KzM. It's a raw action game, on the official website of R* Games there are a few gameplay screens. I tough it runned on the same engine as GTA IV so expect something like that.

Vipul

yea looks like runned on same engine as gta 4 btwIt is saying winter 2009 and it is 2011
I m hearing about this game from many years. They planned to release in 2011. Thats what I heard. I hope I would be able to collect money to buy it :D

meneer15

The game is put on hold because of other games. Rockstar wants to release L.A. Noir first and after that they probably start on Max Payne 3 again but they also hinted to GTA V and that's even a bigger priority so ...

hahbar

Max payne 3 is coming out? i played max payne 2 and didnt pass it ;P
my father did
i hope he will be happy to hear the news about the new max payne :D

iSk

oh well, I played Max Payne 1 only. Haven't tried Max Payne 2. Erm. I think I have to start it over. I have forgotten most of it. Anyways, thanks for lettingknow.