• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Matigo

Ambien

Mal said:
Thats the funny thing they think I actually care about a red pixel, once he gets out the basement maybe he'll see the real value of not being on a forum all day :p

R4R also works baby girl

Dude ur sig is giving me chills its so edgy and dark , ugh I hate my life too man

let's just r4r on the supporter member we get 20+!

Mal

Well im out my baby girls @coltie2 @ambien gotta go back to making this dough trying to hit Ms . I gotta fly you guys out to cali soon , love you guys!

@matigo keep on moddin man , without you this holy forum would fall down , I recommend you go out once in a while tho . Mommas basement might be stressing you out , that edgy shit and sinful stuff is weird af but i do remember being 13 once lol

Mal

Sinful Death said:
@Mal you seem triggered.
You don't know me so I could care less what you say.
Not triggered at all , its quite comical actually . Just trying to watch out for you, excessive computer use is bad for your health physically and mentally . You seem mentally weak already so Id watch out for symptoms and get some help

Ambien

Mal said:
Well im out my baby girls @coltie2 @ambien gotta go back to making this dough trying to hit Ms . I gotta fly you guys out to cali soon , love you guys!

@matigo keep on moddin man , without you this holy forum would fall down , I recommend you go out once in a while tho . Mommas basement might be stressing you out , that edgy shit and sinful stuff is weird af but i do remember being 13 once lol

I will miss you, please check in some more <3333

Mal

Ambien said:
I will miss you, please check in some more <3333
I will , skype me sometime bb Ive been up to some good business shit gotta put you on the team ******

Sinful Death said:
@Mal thanks for the laugh.
Np buddy glad I could help , you sound like you needed it  . As long as I made someone laugh today you made my day bud

Ambien

Sinful Death said:
@Mal thanks for the laugh.

Oh no you neg'd me, cry me a river. Your -50 damages all my 1795, i think i'm going to cry.