• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Marijuana Does Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs

Power member.
Alright so this is not directed at smokers aware of the dangers of smoking Marijuana. I'm sorry for those that are addicted and struggle with this addiction. I hope you can fight through it and begin a new life.

To those too ignorant to realize how dangerous marijuana is I suggest you do some research. For instance, check this out: http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marij...angers.htm

Also, take a look at this:
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

"The Impact on the Mind

Marijuana use reduces learning ability. Research has been piling up of late demonstrating clearly that marijuana limits the capacity to absorb and retain information. A 1995 study of college students discovered that the inability of heavy marijuana users to focus, sustain attention, and organize data persists for as long as 24 hours after their last use of the drug. Earlier research, comparing cognitive abilities of adult marijuana users with non-using adults, found that users fall short on memory as well as math and verbal skills. Although it has yet to be proven conclusively that heavy marijuana use can cause irreversible loss of intellectual capacity, animal studies have shown marijuana-induced structural damage to portions of the brain essential to memory and learning.
"

Basically this:

Marijuana Dangers
Impaired perception
Diminished short-term memory
Loss of concentration and coordination
Impaired judgement
Increased risk of accidents
Loss of motivation
Diminished inhibitions
Increased heart rate
Anxiety, panic attacks, and paranoia
Hallucinations
Damage to the respiratory, reproductive, and immune systems
Increased risk of cance

Psychological dependency

This is not funny guys. Stop trying to impress your friends and people on the internet. There are dangers to this.
One of my best friends is addicted to weed. It's terrible. We used to be awesome buddies but now he's just kind of a loser. He plays HoN all day and does nothing with his life while our group of friends including myself are now starting our careers. He still hasn't gone to school or anything.

Stop pretending like it's a miracle drug. It's not. It's slowing you all down.
Marijuana has never killed anyone? Bullshit. Why?
Alcohol related death statistics include drunk driving accidents. Marijuana statistics don't. I know a lot of people that drive high and crash. Millions of people die from Marijuana abuse but the statistics aren't accurate. Stoners play with the numbers to try and convince themselves that it's ok.

I'm posting this because Crayo's thread is all over the place. Stupid stoners trying to convince others it's cool. The more of these threads the better.

Be smart guys. Drug free.
Hope this helps.

Please guys, I'm not saying alcohol or tobacco is good for you. I don't think they should be legal either. I'm not comparing. I'm saying weed isn't good either. No drugs are. Nature should be building us to be strong, not antiobiotics and crap. It's why we are who we are today. It's because we didn't do drugs.

this thread is 100% serious, no trolls.

raysion

Leafs said:
Alright so this is not directed at smokers aware of the dangers of smoking Marijuana. I'm sorry for those that are addicted and struggle with this addiction. I hope you can fight through it and begin a new life.

To those too ignorant to realize how dangerous marijuana is I suggest you do some research. For instance, check this out: http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marij...angers.htm

Also, take a look at this:
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

"The Impact on the Mind

Marijuana use reduces learning ability. Research has been piling up of late demonstrating clearly that marijuana limits the capacity to absorb and retain information. A 1995 study of college students discovered that the inability of heavy marijuana users to focus, sustain attention, and organize data persists for as long as 24 hours after their last use of the drug. Earlier research, comparing cognitive abilities of adult marijuana users with non-using adults, found that users fall short on memory as well as math and verbal skills. Although it has yet to be proven conclusively that heavy marijuana use can cause irreversible loss of intellectual capacity, animal studies have shown marijuana-induced structural damage to portions of the brain essential to memory and learning.
"

Basically this:

Marijuana Dangers
Impaired perception
Diminished short-term memory
Loss of concentration and coordination
Impaired judgement
Increased risk of accidents
Loss of motivation
Diminished inhibitions
Increased heart rate
Anxiety, panic attacks, and paranoia
Hallucinations
Damage to the respiratory, reproductive, and immune systems
Increased risk of cance

Psychological dependency

This is not funny guys. Stop trying to impress your friends and people on the internet. There are dangers to this.
One of my best friends is addicted to weed. It's terrible. We used to be awesome buddies but now he's just kind of a loser. He plays HoN all day and does nothing with his life while our group of friends including myself are now starting our careers. He still hasn't gone to school or anything.

Stop pretending like it's a miracle drug. It's not. It's slowing you all down.
Marijuana has never killed anyone? Bullshit. Why?
Alcohol related death statistics include drunk driving accidents. Marijuana statistics don't. I know a lot of people that drive high and crash. Millions of people die from Marijuana abuse but the statistics aren't accurate. Stoners play with the numbers to try and convince themselves that it's ok.

I'm posting this because Crayo's thread is all over the place. Stupid stoners trying to convince others it's cool. The more of these threads the better.

Be smart guys. Drug free.
Hope this helps.

Please guys, I'm not saying alcohol or tobacco is good for you. I don't think they should be legal either. I'm not comparing. I'm saying weed isn't good either. No drugs are. Nature should be building us to be strong, not antiobiotics and crap. It's why we are who we are today. It's because we didn't do drugs.

this thread is 100% serious, no trolls.

ummm.............. ok I smoke mairjuana and nothing bad ever happens to me. infact, I do better on tests when I am high

R4WR

Onyx user!
Nice research notes here, but it wouldn't be that bad if you just did it every now and then i guess, so I think I'm good.

Leafs

Power member.
R4WR said:
Nice research notes here, but it wouldn't be that bad if you just did it every now and then i guess, so I think I'm good.

Ryan you bad little boy.

Philly

Power member.
This is by far the stupidest thread I have ever seen and 110% not legit. It doesn't kill. Its an herb, And medicine. This thread is closed. Before hell breaks loose.

Leafs

Power member.
How will hell break loose? I was just sharing something, I am not trying to get on anybodys bad side and Philly Legitti perm banned himself and Seaneers the kid you had 1.2k rep got repfucked. Shits going down haha.

Well I am off to work take care.

Chadd

User is banned.
there is a lot of invalid info. on this topic stated above Leafs but not only the above, all over the internet in general tbh.though the topic seems to be brought up on numerous mboards.arguments break out all the time b/c you have two diff. sides with two diff. views on the issue and there is never an agreement.i know you state that your not tryin' to offend anyone Leafs but the way you have stated the above information could easily be taken offensive by a user of this drug^

R4WR

Onyx user!
Well if it kills or not no one will ever stop anyways lol.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
How will hell break loose? I was just sharing something, I am not trying to get on anybodys bad side and Philly Legitti perm banned himself and Seaneers the kid you had 1.2k rep got repfucked. Shits going down haha.

Well I am off to work take care.

You closed my thread in which had over 10k reason why bud is good for someone and for you to post this which is a complete fucking lie is stright up bullshit.

Philly

Power member.
Also to add to that, There has not been 1 recorded death in the entire world from marijuana. Also even if it did which it doesn't who gives a flying fuck. We are all going to die.

Leafs

Power member.
wtf I didn't close your thread?

You did, and you said you were going to ban someone if they posted without reading, when 3/4 of the links were broken.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
wtf I didn't close your thread?

You did, and you said you were going to ban someone if they posted without reading, when 3/4 of the links were broken.

I honestly don't give a fuck. We aint having this here. Its useless. You are way too stuburn. You where raised that marijuana is bad sot hats the way you look at it. It doesn't matter if a doctor told you had to do it to live you would still probably never do it. Its not bad in anyway and it sure as hell cant kill someone. LMAO. There has been not 1 recorded death from marijuana. So do some research before saying it kills. When it doesn't. and never has. Threads like this are pointless. And you know what, You should post this thread on HF and see what people say. lol

Honestly Leafs, I really really think you should watch a few documentary's on marijuana and do some research on it because you know nothing about it, But yet you hate it so much. You

Leafs

Power member.
Ya maybe it wasn't a good idea to post this thread, brings out the worst of us. Everybody has there own oppions and it will never get decided on any forum lol!

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Ya maybe it wasn't a good idea to post this thread, brings out the worst of us. Everybody has there own oppions and it will never get decided on any forum lol!

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.