• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

March General Discussion/Check-In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

Onyx user!
Good morning. Hope everyone has a blessed day today. Let’s get that money.

Demon

Onyx user!
Brap brap!
Checking in today. I know it's over halfway through the month but meh.
How's it going?​

Sup Fam. I’m doing well. Finally got a break from work for the weekend. Enjoying it checking in since it’s been a minute. How you Been?

Demon

Onyx user!
Aye guys sorry havent bene on, went to jail and shit its been a crazy month!
Hope everyone is okay

Damn. That sucks bro. Glad you free though. I hope everything is alright. I’m doing well on my end. I’m Focusing on my priorities in my life like my family & work & hopefully starting my own business soon.

Matigo

just a guy
Damn. That sucks bro. Glad you free though. I hope everything is alright. I’m doing well on my end. I’m Focusing on my priorities in my life like my family & work & hopefully starting my own business soon.
Yeah house got raided :/ its sad people still care about weed.

Demon

Onyx user!
Yeah house got raided :/ its sad people still care about weed.

Damn. Weed though. They did you dirty. I hope you had a decent amount if you got raided over it. Damn shame, worse shit they can be going after people for.

Matigo

just a guy
Damn. Weed though. They did you dirty. I hope you had a decent amount if you got raided over it. Damn shame, worse shit they can be going after people for.
I don't even sell weed, I read the paperwork someone snitched on me for my gun and weed.
ITs okay though, they only found an ounce and 9 grams of wax, they are mad because its all from a dispensary, and we dont have any of those in Wisconsin lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.