• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Malwarebytes blocking ips?

I just got the trial for malwarebytes yesterday and it pops up when it blocks an ip.
3c0736b086b41b9ea444792272ce3627.png

a4ddde43e4ae595ac297a6f110e60f56.png

I'm a computer noob so I don't know if it's normal or what not. The ip seems to bring me to Crack Hack forum.

Just got another...what's the difference in port mean?

Please help and hurry fast if you can!

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
I don't know, it may be an error.
When I'm in MyAVScan.com Avast! won't let me access it, it says that it has blocked a malicious script or something.
Might be the same. But I don't get anything in CrackHackForum...

SD8Z said:
I don't know, it may be an error.
When I'm in MyAVScan.com Avast! won't let me access it, it says that it has blocked a malicious script or something.
Might be the same. But I don't get anything in CrackHackForum...

I can't get to the website either. I'm kinda concerned now lol.

Nathan

User is banned.
It's usually either the advertisments or something that makes MBAM do that.
Although in some cases for me dealing with RSPS's and such, it has blocked me from JDB's and such.
CrackHackForum is safe, I'm sure, but MBAM usually blocks it because it's a hacking forum.
I don't think it does that to Hackforums because HF is a trusted site is very active so lots of people use it, and it's not all about hacking since Omni is a white hat.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Nathan said:
It's usually either the advertisments or something that makes MBAM do that.
Although in some cases for me dealing with RSPS's and such, it has blocked me from JDB's and such.
CrackHackForum is safe, I'm sure, but MBAM usually blocks it because it's a hacking forum.
I don't think it does that to Hackforums because HF is a trusted site is very active so lots of people use it, and it's not all about hacking since Omni is a white hat.

Yeah it is probably the ads. I'd recommend using Adblock Plus since it is free and very good, available for Firefox and Chrome.

Alright, well I had another site also blocked but I forget what it was lol. I've installed adblock, I'll post if I get another. Otherwise thanks!

Got another one >.>. Any ideas guys? Same ip but different port.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
SD8Z said:
Yeah it is probably the ads. I'd recommend using Adblock Plus since it is free and very good, available for Firefox and Chrome.

It still happens with ABP, if it bothers you too much you can just open MBAM and turn that feature off.

Kevin said:
It still happens with ABP, if it bothers you too much you can just open MBAM and turn that feature off.

I'm fine with it happening, I just wanted to be sure it wasn't anything serious since I've only got the trial.