• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making Money Using CPALead

U-Boat

Hey, heres a tutorial on how to make money using the CPALead and Fileave​

Well, first off, you need to be accepted into CPALead and have signed up for an account on Fileave.com​

After that you will need to Use CPALead to create a 'Widget' once you have selected the most outputting surveys ( I prefer those that pay out £2+ ) You will want to make an Index file for Fileave, you will do this by creating a new text file using notepad and saving it as 'Index.html' then clicking on your Widget that you have previously created using CPALead, you should navigate to 'Create Code for Widget' this will give you a code inside html tags ( < These Things > ) you should then type this into the text file.

<h1> Survey Page </h1>
<head>
(GENERATED CODE GOES HERE)
</head>

And then make a thread asking for people to fill out a few surveys for you and then yeah, your sorted.

Here mine btw if anyone want to do it.

http://vitruvius.fileave.com

Some Quick notes for using this Guide.

Yes they may not want to fill in a load of surveys but convince them, say you will tell them how to set one up, then just link them to this guide here.

Make sure you go for the higher paying surveys.

MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM FOR EVERY COUNTRY THAT IS AVAILABLE some people may live in india and i believe there are only a few surveys for places over there.

DONT INCLUDE A SKIP OR CLOSE BUTTON WHILST CREATING YOUR WIDGET, also, try to select the best theme/skin you can for your widget. make it look attractive and not some cheapy 2 minute job.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Thanks a lot U-Boat , the most hardest part is to get accepted and this is my problem right now :( .

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Nice little guide, I'm actually probably going to try this.
But, no one enjoys doing CPAlead surveys during their time.

U-Boat

Using CPALead, you have an option to redirect them somewhere else if they use as block. XD

alecn1519

I signed up for CPALead like 3 days ago and got verified today. Can't wait to start trying to make some money. I have already made a YouTube vid with a link to my CPALead where when they do a survey, it downloads my source pack (I have gotten a lot of requests because I do VB tuts and people want the sources and I don't like lazy people, so they can "pay" me to download the sources).
Anyways, nice tut.

DotDot

Best way to do this is setup a Clone Website of rapidshare filled only with your files :D and on the dl page if they dont select Premium which you can sell for say 10$ each they have to fill in a survey i did this and made well over 3000$

Elzar

I have tried cpa lead before , but no one ever does the surveys.

weirdjunk

For CPA, I got a payment of $3 in my paypal a few days ago even though I didn't reach the minimum cash out or request one which is very weird.

To Elzar, you gotta have a good idea on how to get members. Facebook groups/pages can get you a lot of $$.

d4rkk0

Thanks for this, friend on msn needed way to make money so lets hope this helps him!