• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making a Mage F2P Pk'R - Questions!

Zennywop

User is banned.
Hey guys!
I am making a new Mage pk'r as said and I was wondering what levels I should get. I am not looking for 99 mage or that, I want some good levels so I can get a load of kills. I was thinking:

50 Mage
40 Defense
40 Strength
?

Anyway, go answer please!

Automatic

User is banned.
I want a new free to play mage
new free to play mage
free to play mage

WHAT, DA, FUCK!?! Since when can free to play do anything with magic that hits over 1.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Automatic Coding said:
I want a new free to play mage
new free to play mage
free to play mage

WHAT, DA, F*ck!?! Since when can free to play do anything with magic that hits over 1.

Idk, that's why I was asking. Nice answering though.

Zennywop said:
Hey guys!
I am making a new Mage pk'r as said and I was wondering what levels I should get. I am not looking for 99 mage or that, I want some good levels so I can get a load of kills. I was thinking:

50 Mage
40 Defense
40 Strength
?

Sorry but mage is mage and not str or defence? If you want like mage 2her that would be cool lol. But don't get defence for f2p, that wouldn't help.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Gum said:
Zennywop said:
Hey guys!

50 Mage
40 Defense
40 Strength
?

Sorry but mage is mage and not str or defence? If you want like mage 2her that would be cool lol. But don't get defence for f2p, that wouldn't help.

Ok, thanks. I was thinking to make it 59 mage and 40 str.