• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Make Money Online by posting Tutorials

jainy25

This is what I call a very easy way to make money online. And also you will have fun while doing this kind of tasks. With this way the amount you will be received for each article is very high. It usually ranges from $10 to $1000 and the amount that you earn will be based on the number of characters of posts and quality of the article.

What exactly have to be Done?

Usually this form is only open on popular blogs because they need the new posts and good posts to update on their blogs to attract readers as well as advertisers for sponsorship. You just have to write a quality post (Tutorial) on the topics which are allowed by blog owner. It is also known as “Guest Post”.

Who will Pay Me?

In this post I will just give you the list of top 5 High paying blogs. With the niches like design, wordpress, web development and Photoshop.

So, here are the top 5 high paying blog.

1. Wp Web Host

Guidelines:

- Showcase your own found Wordpress Tricks and Tips,if approved, then you will be paid $150 for accepted tutorials via PayPal only.

2. Tutorialboard.net

Guidelines:

- If you are a talented user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Autodesk Maya then this is THE site for you. And if you can write a tutorial about it then you will be paid $150 for accepted tutorials via PayPal only.

3. Go Media Zine

Guidelines:

- Here you can share various rare glitches, tricks that you have found in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash and Web Development.

4. Aetuts+

Guidelines:

- They are looking for tutorials using Adobe After Effects. You can also integrate other programs like 3D Max, Cinema 4D and Maya. They will pay you via PayPal or Moneybookers...whatever suits you. You are free to decide your price as well!

5. Tutorial9

Guidelines:

- Here you can get paid upto $150 if are a skilled Photoshop or Blogger!

And also there are many other advantages beside getting money and they are:

1. Natural Back links
2. Traffic
3. Social Promotion
4. And many more things.

Just go for it!

Monetizer

This particular tutorial is very simple and rather effective, therefore I shall thank you for posting this tutorial.

Slug

Wow you really went into detail on this, thanks for tutorial.