• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Make $25 In A Week Doing Little Work

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I'm going to tell you something I've recently found out to make an incredibly easy way to make $25. 

I've been using the app, "Qriket" and so far I've made about $13 in two days. You get one dollar every referral and 5¢-50¢ every spin you do. It's basically blackjack.

You can look it up on the App Store and download it. 

If you want to use my referral code and get 25 free spins, you can. You don't have to, but it'd be greatly appreciated and I'll send the first 5 people to use my referral a koin. 

Referral: 51BF5E

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Proof of payout: imgur.com/DiQcx3Q

Rare

I've tried this app, takes a long time to get $25 which you need to payout.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Rare said:
I've tried this app, takes a long time to get $25 which you need to payout.
Eh. I know a lot of people so I just got 25 people to use my referral code. Took two days to reach payout. Depends on how popular you are I guess. But if you do decide to do it, good luck.

Devil said:
I'd rather go car hopping then do this

It's something to do in my freetime. Better than just scrolling through Twitter all day like I normally do.

IRC said:
Payout is PayPal right? Or BTC? I may try it.

PayPal, correct. But it'll take a lot longer if you don't know too many people, as you get $1 per referral which is a lot easier to do rather than spinning. It only took me two days with little effort, I'm sure you could do it. Kik me and I'll help you out a bit.