• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mage Pure

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Ok, so I've been working on a F2P PK Mage Pure, at the moment I'm at Lv.55 magic, with of course everything else Lv.1. What should I do afterwards once I'm done getting my mage at around.. Lv.80? I plan on high alching as soon as I'm out of earth runes (which is kind of impossible cause I have the funding to buy them to keep training) anyway, some feed back? Thanks guys!

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
As F2P, I think High Alchemy definitely would be your best choice until 99 (or whatever your goal is). If you ever decide to get your hands on a members subscription, I would look into stun alching for ~130-150k exp/hr. Are you alching solely for the exp or do you want profit as well?

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Fast Don said:
As F2P, I think High Alchemy definitely would be your best choice until 99 (or whatever your goal is). If you ever decide to get your hands on a members subscription, I would look into stun alching for ~130-150k exp/hr. Are you alching solely for the exp or do you want profit as well?

I have a main account on P2P, so I'm just gonna work with F2P on my pure mage, I don't care much for profit, solely for XP.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
I just bought vials in bulk for 4-5 gp each. I didn't lose a ton of money. I just wanted something fast, and vials were a good choice.

Dispersserfewsdcx

Onyx user!
What do you want after you reach your goals then? Will you get other stats up?

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Fast Don said:
I just bought vials in bulk for 4-5 gp each. I didn't lose a ton of money. I just wanted something fast, and vials were a good choice.

Ok sweet, I also just realized I'm gonna need to make my own Nats if I don't want to spend a whole ton either, which is where my main comes in.

anX said:
What do you want after you reach your goals then? Will you get other stats up?

I plan on trying to make some game in F2P with the mage, my main is pretty set right now. I just want a pure for the sake of having one, and I figured mage is a cool one.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
Megaman.EXE said:
Ok sweet, I also just realized I'm gonna need to make my own Nats if I don't want to spend a whole ton either, which is where my main comes in.

Yep, that would be a good idea and would save you tons of gold.

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
I've decided I'm just going to try some F2P pking, I'm just trying to see what armor I should wear. So far I've got amulet of magic, and I'm gonna do Gunner's Ground to get the swanky boots, a Wizard hat, what else? Anti dragon fire shield.