• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

~Mac's Computer Safety Help~

Sapphire

Power member.
-<{ Mac's Computer Help }>-

Okay ladies and gentleman, I have decided to create this thread due to so many people being "hacked" today. If they were actually hacked, the ways that was possible is through ratting, key-logging, or a loss of email account/the hacker SE'd their shit. There are a few other ways but these are what is most-likely occurring.

Anyways, I am offering my assistance to secure your items or your computer. Items being social media's, programs/files you want safe, etc; and computer being your computer. :p

I will go on your computer through TeamViewer (TV) or Join.me. TV is preferred because it is faster for me. I will be in a Skype call with you the WHOLE time. If I need to restart your computer, I will tell you and get off TeamViewer before I do. I will be sure to do everything I can to prevent you from being hacked and whatnot.

This service will be free because I am a very generous user, but if I have too many people (15+) asking for help then I will charge a small fee to be placed at the top of my "To-Do" list.

Contact Information:

I hope I can help you guys and I look forward to it!

Your friend, Mac.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Cybergate was lulzy back when it was fun to rat now its just boring and skiddish

Gᴀɢᴇ

User is banned.
I am gonna pm you later on skype can I talk to you while you do it ? :)

Sapphire

Power member.
Lmao, @"Sleep", I had no idea other people used Cybergate, that as my shit dude!

I stopped ratting due to it getting boring and I don't have the time to do so anymore. :(

Gᴀɢᴇ said:
I am gonna pm you later on skype can I talk to you while you do it ? :)

Sounds good buddy! Make sure you have TeamViewer downloaded so we won't have to do that before doing this.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Mac said:
Lmao, @"Sleep", I had no idea other people used Cybergate, that as my shit dude!

I stopped ratting due to it getting boring and I don't have the time to do so anymore. :(

Sounds good buddy! Make sure you have TeamViewer downloaded so we won't have to do that before doing this.

dude i used to infect 100+ people a day when i used to crypt my shit

Phormick

User is banned.
Vouch for @Mac -- he's about as skilled at computers at I am, and that's saying a lot haha.

Sapphire

Power member.
Damn @"Sleep"! I'd hate to be on the other end. :p

Thanks @"Paradox"! I know a lot about computers, but near nothing about creating forums. Can you still help me with that?

P.S. You're looking good reppin' Power! Did you buy all your upgrades yourself or what?

Sapphire

Power member.
Ooh sounds nice, @"Paradox"! I will message you on Aim momentarily.