• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mac Turbo'er?

Professor

Is there such a thing a turbo for Mac's? I know IG just had an update that eliminated the jailbreak turbo'er for iDevices, but I guess I've never done any research to see if there are turbo'ers for Mac's. :p

Professor

Warn said:
Don't be that faggot. Please do not do this to our community.

No no no. Please do not get the wrong impression. I've been here for a fairly long time and have never been one to do such. I am just curious. I promise. I have no need for a turbo'er.

Azazel

User is banned.
All turbos have been labeled illegal in the US constitution. Even asking about turbos can get you 10-12 years.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Well I own a macbook and a mac desktop and I do not believe there is such a thing. You can always use bootcamp to run windows programs.

Professor

Azazel said:
All turbos have been labeled illegal in the US constitution. Even asking about turbos can get you 10-12 years.

Where in the Constitution is this? Which amendment?

UNKN0WN

User is banned.
Yea the delay doesn't affect very much if you have old versions

User is banned.
Trilogy said:
iDevice turbos aren't patched b, but PM me I'll tell you how you can turbo from a Mac.
They are if you updated your IG.

Cause you can't spam the "Done" button.

ForumKorner

Trilogy said:
There is no delay on iOS, Instagram's servers have been shit and the whole app has been lagging all week. Once that is fixed people will keep turboing just like they used to.
Agree with you. Noticed that too since yesterday and figured it out.

User is banned.
Trilogy said:
Look you might have autism just wait until IG is fixed then get back to me.
Sorry, I popped a Autism like an hour ago.

I am wrong, srrrry