• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

love hurts

SGT.Code

so today in sport 1 of my friends and i get talking about my girlfriend and how she wasnt awnsering my txts and stuf and then he sais that shes with someone else and im like WTF and aparantly she dumped me 2 weeks ago but never told me so basicly i have had yet another shit day :(
but hay at least now i can get drunk and sleep with who i want ::pirate2::

SGT.Code

so i just got up this mornin and wanted to try somin and what do you know it work heres what i did:
i went onto my old msn and got her email adresse,
went to hotmail and into the forgot password page
put her email adresse in and becaus she said she lived in paris before i put paris in her security question caus it was "where was my mother born" and i got into her email acount
then i went to her facebook acount and asked for a new password
so then all i had to do was make a new password up for her facebook
and then facebook raped away :)
and then a frend of mine who knows her conected and i told him to tell her what her email and facebook password is so it wasnt that nasty

SGT.Code

yer i gave her tyhe password back and then she realypissed me off the other day so my mate is gona get her password again for me when he has got internet back >.<

OliverE

Power member.
Lol, You should try a physical keylogger. Basically you plug the keyboard into it, and plug it into where you would plug the keyboard into.

Its great fun until, you get caught.

I got a cheap one to try out, but I lost it before I had chance to use it xD

SGT.Code

yer just the only problem is that we arent together no more and didnt even live together when we did so pretty pointles but i like the idea but i did find a neat programe that makes you think you can hack emails but all it does is send your info to the guy who sent you the program (IE the real hacker)

SGT.Code

yer but then its just the trouble of geting her to download it and use it to try hack me