• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking to buy UMG Acc.

Cosmic

Looking to buy a UMG acc, that has an OG username and a low low rank. Let me know please!

Samus

Power member.
I got a sick nasty gb kids talk shit to you in pregame lobby flex the gb and they shit every time I've gotten the craziest reactions

Cosmic

Samus said:
I got a sick nasty gb kids talk shit to you in pregame lobby flex the gb and they shit every time I've gotten the craziest reactions
lololol yo hit me up! if you're willing to sale them.

Samus

Power member.
Yeah I'm selling my main one go to my threads it's the gb one comes with the Astro headset free if you buy the account

Cosmic

Samus said:
Yeah I'm selling my main one go to my threads it's the gb one comes with the Astro headset free if you buy the account

Its a really good deal dont get me wrong, its just that im mainly looking for UMG acc or something not that high in price..

Fallout

User is banned.
I have a few UMG accounts for sale. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Slay

User is banned.
I have a 2.1k with over 400 wins and flawless singles team 55-0 in ghosts and 19-0 on AW. Also has a 12-0 dubs team. with an og username

Cosmic

Slay said:
I have a 2.1k with over 400 wins and flawless singles team 55-0 in ghosts and 19-0 on AW. Also has a 12-0 dubs team. with an og username
hit my pms up b, I'm interested!

RapTheGod

User is banned.
people on the other site sell umg account all the time, i suggest buying on of those and then changing the username to something you like (if its available)

Fallout

User is banned.
Slay said:
i offered you one lol you didnt respond

I did the same thing lol, I sent him a PM and I got no response.

Cosmic

Fallout said:
I did the same thing lol, I sent him a PM and I got no response.
my bad b, I haven't really been looking for a UMG rn thank you tho.

Fallout

User is banned.
Flat said:
my bad b, I haven't really been looking for a UMG rn thank you tho.

You made this thread 20 days ago, I figured you were looking for one. Not a Problem though man.

Cosmic

Fallout said:
You made this thread 20 days ago, I figured you were looking for one. Not a Problem though man.
yeah sorry man. that's my fault for updating it.