• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for staff/members

Azzid

Onyx user!
NulledForums

Need members mostly. Be active and you will be picked Still in beta stages and i will be getting a premium domain :)

We are an all-in-one community for about anything you could want! We have general discussion, marketplace, leaks, coding, and more! It is in our best interest to make NF the best forum it can be! We hope that everyone will enjoy this forum and make it something great. We will try to make it great as well, but it is the users that make the forum what it is, and we embrace that here at Nf.

Come join us @ Nulled Forums
 Enjoy your stay!

Mango

User is banned.
I could help out with staff once my PC is fixed

Azzid

Onyx user!
Gang said:
I could help out with staff once my PC is fixed

What type of staff? admin or mod as i should be getting a dev soon

Azzid

Onyx user!
gunnar said:
you referred to it multiple times as OF in the description but at the top it says NulledForums??

i robbed this from one of my old threads that i use to run a forum on.

Mango

User is banned.
Azzid said:
What type of staff? admin or mod as i should be getting a dev soon

Mod. I don't know how to code but I plan on taking courses on the city this summer

Slacker

User is banned.
I will be the best administrator you'll ever have man. I tolerate,absolutely 0 bulllshit.

Azzid

Onyx user!
Gang said:
Mod. I don't know how to code but I plan on taking courses on the city this summer
That would be fine, make a account then let me know. also could you help with activity if possible?

Slacker said:
I will be the best administrator you'll ever have man. I tolerate,absolutely 0 bulllshit.

I will think about it

Azzid

Onyx user!
Zac. said:
I dont think im the person your thinking about.

Nah never mind then pal :) anyway thanks

Also im looking for someone who would be willing to pay for the domain and hosting? Then any upgrades we get ill go 50/50