• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

looking for mm

nOr

doing a deal with @oApex pm for more details and if you are trusted enough plz thank you

HaloReach

Power member.
Kik me I could do this.
Kik: Creature

Gear

Power member.

Suppress

nOr said:
okay thanks but if you say nobody will
hold paypal then why would they mm im
forced to go first basically

No mm will accept money into there paypal just in case the person charges back. The account owner will send the mm the info. He will secure the account. Then the person will send the account owner the money. The mm then gives the info to the buyer.

nOr

Suppress said:
No mm will accept money into there paypal just in case the person charges back. The account owner will send the mm the info. He will secure the account. Then the person will send the account owner the money. The mm then gives the info to the buyer.
i know how the thing works lol im just saying anyways thanks

coltie2

Ex-Staff
nOr said:
okay thanks but if you say nobody will
hold paypal then why would they mm im
forced to go first basically
Technically the MM gets and secures the account first BEFORE you pay the seller. In a way yes I guess you go first. But you go first knowing the account is already secured or in position of a trusted Mm

nOr

coltie2 said:
Technically the MM gets and secures the account first BEFORE you pay the seller. In a way yes I guess you go first. But you go first knowing the account is already secured or in position of a trusted Mm

I know. I meant since nobody had wanted to
hold the money, I would have to
go first to the person I'm dealing with. I know how deals work lol...

IRC said:
Thanks dude but deal is off kid decided not to deal and he seemed sketchy, thanks a ton though sorry for wasting all of your time.

Evidence

nOr said:
I know. I meant since nobody had wanted to
hold the money, I would have to
go first to the person I'm dealing with. I know how deals work lol...

Thanks dude but deal is off kid decided not to deal and he seemed sketchy, thanks a ton though sorry for wasting all of your time.

Not a problem. At least you ain't deal with the sketchy kid.