• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking For A Sig

blast

Yeah so the title says it all basically. I dabble in graphic design and I could make a basic one but I'm looking for something more complex. 

I would like some time to be put into it and depending on the final product would determine how much I would like to pay you, unless you already have my respect and can explain to me what your ideas are and execute them. 

I would like for it to just say "blast" with no background (like @Chill 's sig) , I'd like the letters to be transparent and 3D with an effect added onto it. Please don't give it the same ice effect chill has, the last thing I want is for him to think I'm copying him. I'm really just looking for a more mature sig. 

Thank you to all the people who take the time to read this. 
@Sector @Hurt @Jamil G59   You guys are my favorite designers on the forum, you don't have to help but it'd be appreciated of course.

Jamil

@hydrogen
You could make your sig 1000x better by removing that lie in your signature. You're not a god, you're a peasant that works for Lord Jamil by feeding him blueberries

blast

JAMIL G59 said:
You could make your sig 1000x better by removing that lie in your signature. You're not a god, you're a peasant that works for Lord Jamil by feeding him blueberries
I plan on making my sig completely different once I get a new image. I only put that statement because I was too lazy to PM after every deal asking them to drop a vouch. now it's basically useless with the new trade system thingy.