• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for a group<3

Aware

Power member.
I'm looking to join a group. I am pretty active on here and post daily or at least I try to post daily. Mostly I post more than once if I'm on FK. And I'm legit. I've done many deals on and offsite. I've made deals with Cam, Christy, Story and a lot of other users. They can vouch for me. Although, I have been fucked over a few times with IG's getting pulled back on me and people turboing. But I will make the group look good by continuing to be active, I'll be doing more dope giveaways soon, and I will wear the userbar 24/7. I used to be in Armageddon until I got kicked out because I think there's a new owner of the group or something. Thanks for those who took there time to read this.

Aware

Power member.
Matigo said:
@Aware you can always apply for Archetypal on the recruitment thread!

I just recently paid for my own group. I'm just waiting for Philly to get home so we can get my group started and shit but thanks anyways @Matigo

Zack

User is banned.
Aware said:
I just recently paid for my own group. I'm just waiting for Philly to get home so we can get my group started and shit but thanks anyways @Matigo
Cough cough uh can I be a memeber lol

Zack

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Zack yes but most of the time I look past them as long as your active!

How do I apply for it I'm new on the whole group thing

Zack

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Zack go to the recruitment thread, its in the same section this thread is in.

I'm far away on requirements and my internet grammar is awful lol

Aware

Power member.
IRC said:
@Philly is home, I just bought Terror v

Oh, well I'm still waiting for him to reply back to me. Lol. Hopefully he replies back before I gotta go.