• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for a 3 letter PSN and Exposing a scammer

DopeModding

User is banned.
Hey im looking for a 3 letter psn account. I have £76 paypal about $150
I wont go first like never if theres a MM that does psn then ok but if there isnt then no deal or dont msg me
I got scammed by this guy called Alan. I bought a kik called BurnT from Auzha @Mustangs after that this Alan guy said that he'll trade my kik for the psn RTM then i said ok. After that he sent the account info then i sent him the kik then he said that he wants to download NBA from the account then he'll give it back but he changed the account info.
And pls go spam the guy his kik is BurnT
His zip code is 11207 and hes in NY Brooklyn
I signed out of kik and part of the conversation went and part of the conversation he stalked my bro and i cant show pictures oh him
http://m.imgur.com/a/pcs72
AUZHA @Mustangs DIDNT SCAM ME HE WAS THE PERSON THAT SOLD ME THE KIK
Kik Me Autopilot
I will never go first again
Well trusted MM will be used if needed

Julian

Power member.
This doesn't prove anything but it sucks that you got your Kik taken. Try to include more screenshots.

DopeModding

User is banned.
Julian said:
This doesn't prove anything but it sucks that you got your Kik taken. Try to include more screenshots.

I wont lie about someone scamming me why should i lie?

Vic

Some sellers here gives you a certain kik ex : ( add me on kik :XXXX and after you add him, his kik name is "add my other account @XXX ) so when you get scammed from the other account you cant prove that the seller scammed you :D

DopeModding

User is banned.
Vic said:
Some sellers here gives you a certain kik   ex : ( add me on kik :XXXX and after you add him, his kik name is "add my other account @XXX ) so when you get scammed from the other account you cant prove that the seller scammed you :D
Thats what happened i had to sign out of kik nd shit :( alot of people scammed me out of accounts to be honest i got scammed out of $500+ and still didnt give up.

Vic

DopeModding said:
Thats what happened i had to sign out of kik nd shit :( alot of people scammed me out of accounts to be honest i got scammed out of $500+ and still didnt give up.

if you wanna count how much $$$$ I got scammed you will put your hands on your head !

around : 4000$ in my whole life :(

DopeModding

User is banned.
Vic said:
if you wanna count how much $$$$ I got scammed you will put your hands on your head !

around : 4000$ in my whole life :(
Damn how. What where the account names

Cha

RE: Looking for a 3 letter PSN and Exposing a scammer + Dox!!!

LOL This dox is unbelivable the zip code to Malta is 12020 but here you have 11207 and the PSN Topic is owned by a someone on kik "kik :vB"
And when you look up the ip it says Florida/Miami Lmfaoo and IG : gone Shark plum ? Lol Saso owns 2 of those right there And how the hell do both grandparents have same first and last name Lmfaoo

₆ ₆ ₆

RE: Looking for a 3 letter PSN and Exposing a scammer + Dox!!!

@Vic @DopeModding I've been scammed once and it was for $5 lmfao, how do you get scammed out of hundreds of dollars?

also I'm pretty sure posting other members doxes, right or wrong, is against forum rules, so you might wanna delete this.