• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lizard Squad Hacker Convicted to 50,000 Hacking Charges

Zeller

Onyx user!
ryanc.jpg

Julius zeekill Kivimaki, 17, was sentenced to a two-year suspended sentence and was ordered to fight against cybercrime, according to Finnish media. He will not go to prison.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A key Lizard Squad member had been convicted of 50,700 charges related to computer crimes, according to Finnish newspaper Kaleva.[/font]

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/lizard-squad-indicted-julius-kivimaki/?fb=dd

P.S. This was Tuesday! So no need to comment and say you are late on news. Because, I'm just posting what I should post!

Twelve

User is banned.
That faggot deserves it. I'm glad to see that the feds are actually doing something now

Ambien

Twelve said:
That faggot deserves it. I'm glad to see that the feds are actually doing something now

He's not in jail lol, I think just on probation, there monitoring him atm.

Twelve

User is banned.
Ambien said:
He's not in jail lol, I think just on probation, there monitoring him atm.

Fuck! I want to play xbox without having all the servers offline xD

Gen

User is banned.
LOOOL, no jail? Fucking stupid, this guy was stupid enough to get caught, he should have to face the consequences.

le0n

Onyx user!
Well as soon as his probation or ban is over he has a job wiating for him at the end of it.
Still kinda bullshit he has to serve no consquences for what he's done though,

Space Time

User is banned.
10k + credit card fraud charges.
and 40k+ more hacking charges.

0 Day in prison/jail
2 years of monitoring which he can evade so easily considering he is a "hacker"

Fix your shit finland.

Gengar

User is banned.
I was in a few calls with him when we were barely starting LS. He was a good friend of chFs.

He pastebinned the entire chat and gave it to HF randoms which is when i decided not to hang with him. He pretty much took credit for all of the stuff we did, and he's not going to get any time for it, so I'm just chillin' now.

Possibilities

User is banned.
Satan said:
I was in a few calls with him when we were barely starting LS. He was a good friend of chFs.

He pastebinned the entire chat and gave it to HF randoms which is when i decided not to hang with him. He pretty much took credit for all of the stuff we did, and he's not going to get any time for it, so I'm just chillin' now.
It would suck for everyone if I was him. They would never find me and XBL and PSN would still be down.