• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lifting

Leafs

Power member.
Been lifting for almost 1.5 years and have huge results. I've gained 20 pounds. I'm able to lift double if not more than what I could in all aspects.

I take Amino Acids, Mass Gainer, Pre-workout and Creatine on and off.

Veteran

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Oh wow your cool, congrats, woo

There is no reason to make a sarcastic post like that. Seriously though nice progress Leafs keep doing what your doing.

Yeti

Veteran said:
There is no reason to make a sarcastic post like that. Seriously though nice progress Leafs keep doing what your doing.

Naw dude it's chill. Im just jealous, haha. Great work though, rowing is also good.

Veteran

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Naw dude it's chill. Im just jealous, haha. Great work though, rowing is also good.

Its fine, I figure you were just being a dick, but I guess not. Also Leafs how often do you lift, and please tell me you dont just work out your upper body only.

Yeti

Veteran said:
Its fine, I figure you were just being a dick, but I guess not. Also Leafs how often do you lift, and please tell me you dont just work out your upper body only.

Im just poking fun at the "yeah dude I lift" shit that little kids say

Leafs

Power member.
Veteran said:

Nope lower body is really important to me, not as big as I would like though

Leafs

Power member.
Sin said:
I never got into lifting I rather do something thats fun. smh xD

I never thought it ws fun until now, I LOVE going.

Leafs

Power member.
Sin said:
@Leafs yeah one thing you will get to know about me is, that I am a scrawny mofo xD

I used to be. I've gained weight though, you can change )

Greed

Power member.
I've been going with a personal trainer on and off for three years and a local gym and I have had incredible results. I mainly started to do it just for soccer since that was my main sport, but now I do it to keep improving. I don't take anything like supplements though, I wish I did, I'd have even better results lol. I just know that I need to eat more than normal if I've been lifting to help build more muscle.

When I started as a Freshman I could probably only bench like 110 pounds and then last year I was able to get 280, even though I would take 4 month breaks each year for soccer. I haven't done much since then.

Bump Bot

Leafs don't lift they fall. I don't do anything health I am going to die soon.

GTR

Onyx user!
Just do steroids. It's the fastest way for the most gains lol.