• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

LF CS:GO AK-47 Frontside Misty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
If any1 has one hop in dis before the shit drops in price.
keep the redline in mind

XANAX

Power member.
Before anybody asks, the reason Im looking for a trade and not just selling the items and buying one is because I have 200 listings on the Steam market and it wont let me post any more.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
XANAX said:
Before anybody asks, the reason Im looking for a trade and not just selling the items and buying one is because I have 200 listings on the Steam market and it wont let me post any more.

Just give steam your SSN, it only asks basic info like where you live, name, and SSN. Doesn't matter how old you are.

As long as you don't make a substantial amount of money using the market (thousands) there will be no problem.

XANAX

Power member.
Hitmarker said:
Just give steam your SSN, it only asks basic info like where you live, name, and SSN. Doesn't matter how old you are.

As long as you don't make a substantial amount of money using the market (thousands) there will be no problem.
Yeah, just not sure how I feel putting my SSN on the internet. Lol

Cred

Good luck with selling man! I have trouble selling my stuff :C

Hitmarker

User is banned.
XANAX said:
Yeah, just not sure how I feel putting my SSN on the internet. Lol

I only did it cus I trust valve; [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]considering I've already made multiple purchases from multiple cards over a few years with 0 problems.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But good luck trading m8.[/font]

XANAX

Power member.
Hitmarker said:
I only did it cus I trust valve; [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]considering I've already made multiple purchases from multiple cards over a few years with 0 problems.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But good luck trading m8.[/font]
How long did it take to lift the 200 limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.