• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lean Help.

Julian

Power member.
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section.)

How can i find a plug for Lean aka Syrup, Sizzurp, Drank?

Gear

Power member.
Are you in America or UK ? You just gotta go to a chemist/pharmacy and look for cough syrup with Promethazine and Codeine. If you see a bottle that says "non-drowsy" just put it down cause it doesn't have the shit you want. Codeine will make you feel good and Promethazine will make you feel drowsy so if you can only get one or the other i'd suggest Codeine. Some of them can be bought without prescription but they may ask you questions, when I bought some they asked me "why do you want the one that is drowsy" and I just said "Idk it's for my cousin, my aunts a nurse and told me to get this one because she said it works best". If you don't wanna look suspect as fuck i'd suggest looking up what cough syrups contain the ingredients before going in so you know what you're looking for. Then just mix with Sprite and a jolly rancher if you like. Don't bother with the styrofoam cups, people only use them to look like a rapper.

Julian

Power member.
Gear said:
Are you in America or UK ? You just gotta go to a chemist/pharmacy and look for cough syrup with Promethazine and Codeine. If you see a bottle that says "non-drowsy" just put it down cause it doesn't have the shit you want. Codeine will make you feel good and Promethazine will make you feel drowsy so if you can only get one or the other i'd suggest Codeine. Some of them can be bought without prescription but they may ask you questions, when I bought some they asked me "why do you want the one that is drowsy" and I just said "Idk it's for my cousin, my aunts a nurse and told me to get this one because she said it works best". If you don't wanna look suspect as fuck i'd suggest looking up what cough syrups contain the ingredients before going in so you know what you're looking for. Then just mix with Sprite and a jolly rancher if you like. Don't bother with the styrofoam cups, people only use them to look like a rapper.
I'm in america, and you need a prescription to get your hands on Codeine with Promethazine. It's not just on the shelves like Nyquil. Also, i'm only 16 so that makes it even harder and more hard to not look suspect.

Gear

Power member.
Julian said:
I'm in america, and you need a prescription to get your hands on Codeine with Promethazine. It's not just on the shelves like Nyquil. Also, i'm only 16 so that makes it even harder and more hard to not look suspect.

Isn't Phensedyl over the counter ?

Gear

Power member.
Julian said:
I've never heard of it. Is it sold in the US?

yeh it's a bit rare though, pharmacies have become more strict on who they sell it to so I usually go in, find something that can work (sometimes just get normal codeine) and then if they ask questions I use the "getting it for my cousin" bullshit. I also have a backup plan and tell them "I can call my aunt right now if you like" and they'll just say "that's fine, but next time she's gonna have to get it herself" :)

Gear

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Stay away from that shit man. I was caught up with that for a while. You start feeling mad sluzzzy

Yes but you need Codiene.

Phensedyl has Codeine, but I agree that people can get caught up on it, same with any drug though.

Hotel

User is banned.
I'd recommend staying away from it, you'll get mad fucked up. not even in a good way.

my ex and i were gonna drink it and she passed out after she took one drink of it and we had to take her to a hospital. she had some mad issues though.

she smoked already and shit, i was gonna do it for the first time.

i stay away from it all at this point.

Verity

Power member.
Okay...okay.. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a connect line to get some sizzurp. Just don't do it but if really want to experience it find someone with an actual prescription. It's pretty strong if you're new with it and it really slows you down. Your words get sloppy, Your body feels gone or you might be slumped from a few sips. Also you can get addicted if you start sipping it a lot. DO NOT do it with Xanax you'll be slumped faster than you can say "I fucked up". Lean can really mess you up along with your life. Don't get any of that sleepy drowsy NyQuil or ZzzQuil syrup either. You need some codeine and promethazine to make lean. Make the right choice fam.

Julian

Power member.
Verity said:
Okay...okay.. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a connect line to get some sizzurp. Just don't do it but if really want to experience it find someone with an actual prescription. It's pretty strong if you're new with it and it really slows you down. Your words get sloppy, Your body feels gone or you might be slumped from a few sips. Also you can get addicted if you start sipping it a lot. DO NOT do it with Xanax you'll be slumped faster than you can say "I fucked up". Lean can really mess you up along with your life. Don't get any of that sleepy drowsy NyQuil or ZzzQuil syrup either. You need some codeine and promethazine to make lean. Make the right choice fam.
All of this applies only if you make it dirty, correct? Meaning really dark. I think it all depends on how much syrup you're actually putting into the drink.

Dirty/Dark/Purple:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mtqu5RFENS4/maxresdefault.jpg

Not so dirty/Light/Pink:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/19/c6/b819c62ad70f51cde82421930e93c621.jpg

And, i will never mess with Xanax. My uncle's homie overdosed on it a few weeks ago.

Julian

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Buy something from legal lean and tell me how it is lol seriously though.

If you don't I'm about to
You buy a bottle and tell me how it is. :)

The grape one if you can, i'm curious to know how good it tastes.The syrup they're selling is also supposedly good for you. It contains a shit load of vitamins.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
No lie I just bought 2 bottles. I looked it up and it doesn't really work apparently. But who cares it will be fun to try. And if it doesn't work I can always bring it to party's and give it to kids and see the placebo effect happen.

It obviously doesn't contain Codein so it won't give the same feeling. But I'm sure it maybe possible does something question mark?

Julian

Power member.
Update: Found a plug, my friend has a prescription for Codeine with Promethazine syrup. :)