• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

League of Legends

Joshua_mybb_import21010

*Sigh...* After multiple friends talking about this and discussions to @Oxide about League of Legends, I've finally decided to give this game a go.

Dafuq do I play?
I'm watching numerous amounts of videos that seem so damn complicated...
Anyway, just wanted to find out who plays and their opinion on it.

Chewbaka

You should start off by playing Battle Training. That will give you the just of the game. Just play bot games and Co-op vs AI until you get the hang of things. Just play for fun. Then when you get to a higher level. You can read up on how to be a better play and will understand it a lot better. Just don't listen to Oxide because he is going to give advice based on ranked, which new players shouldn't care about.

Oxide

Power member.
Chewbaka said:
You should start off by playing Battle Training. That will give you the just of the game. Just play bot games and Co-op vs AI until you get the hang of things. Just play for fun. Then when you get to a higher level. You can read up on how to be a better play and will understand it a lot better. Just don't listen to Oxide because he is going to give advice based on ranked, which new players shouldn't care about.

Yea this is 100% true. :)

Techno

User is banned.
You can pray with me, I'm getting sick of lvl 30's >.< They to OP with there rune pages. While I am level 16 ;(

Techno

User is banned.
Oxide said:
Mike said:
You can pray with me, I'm getting sick of lvl 30's >.< They to OP with there rune pages. While I am level 16 ;(

You shouldn't get matched against level 30's. The last patch changed that..

Plays with 4 Level 30's... Expected not to be matched with people with full rune pages ;(

Techno

User is banned.
Oxide said:
There is your problem then, it would be worse if your entire party wasn't matched with level 30's :p

Also, save all your IP for runes, really useful things.

Already started doing that. Haha, yeah they're all around 1500+ elo as well so it's Q.Q