• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Laptop?

Norway

User is banned.
Back to school soon and I need a new laptop :/ Any suggestion?

Kill

User is banned.
Norway said:
Back to school soon and I need a new laptop :/ Any suggestion?

I'm not that much of a computer buff but if you're looking for something decently priced that runs well I'd recommend the DELL Latitude. Most modern DELLs are usually good. And if you have like no price limit then get a Macbook of so sort.

Sarcasm

HPs they are really durable and great computers. I have an Asus, but if I were to get another one I'd get an HP! I really don't know much about computers, but HP is doing good right now. It's also affordable!

м¢ℓσνιη

I'm always an HP fan. Very stable!

Norway

User is banned.
Thank you all for your helpful suggestions, I've narrowed it down between a new HP or a Mac Book Pro.

Norway

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
Get a MacBook Pro. I have one and I love it.

How big? 13, 15? 2nd or 3rd gen? Retina?.. An Air? Soooo many options :p

Sweden

Power member.
Norway said:
How big? 13, 15? 2nd or 3rd gen? Retina?.. An Air? Soooo many options :p

if you had the option, i'd definitely go with a macbook as well, very hq

Joint

User is banned.
Not sure if you're still looking to buy a new laptop. But I would definitely go with a MacBook Pro. I have currently have 3 and am working on getting more.
If you want to wait I will be releasing an eBook on how to get free MacBooks. It won't cost as much as buying one brand new one, although its not going to be cheap either, as you can repeat this method many times and obtain a ton of MacBooks lol

Norway

User is banned.
Joint said:
Not sure if you're still looking to buy a new laptop. But I would definitely go with a MacBook Pro. I have currently have 3 and am working on getting more.
If you want to wait I will be releasing an eBook on how to get free MacBooks. It won't cost as much as buying one brand new one, although its not going to be cheap either, as you can repeat this method many times and obtain a ton of MacBooks lol

What are you talking about dan :p