• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Knights-Realm | The Ultimate & #1 Runescape Private Server

Michael

cooltext4654839581.png

Description:
Welcome to Knight's Realm - The Ultimate Free RuneScape Private Server! Knight's Realm is a challenging 317 RuneScape Private Server and is also soon to be one of the fastest growing RuneScape Private Servers on the net! This server contains the following Skills: Attack, Strength, Defence, Range, Prayer, Magic, RuneCrafting, Hitpoints, Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Crafting, Fletching, Slayer, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting, and Farming.

This server includes Working Sound, Custom Items, Lots of NPCs, Spread out Shops, Thought Out Training Areas, Custom Skilling Areas, Challenging Bosses, Custom PVP Areas, Challenging Drop Rates, Fast Experience Rates, Lots of Players, a Great Economy, Pets, Shapeshifting, Staking/Dueling in Town, Holiday Events, and lots more!​

Terms Of Service:
By playing this game you agree that you are not an employee of Jagex LTD, RuneScape, or Adlex Solicitors, and are not a family member or acquaintance of Jagex LTD, RuneScape, or Adlex Solicitors.

You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD.

This game IS NOT RuneScape. DO NOT use your RuneScape Username or RuneScape Password when creating an account on this Website's Server, or Forums. If you cannot follow these rules then DO NOT play this game!

If you wish to play RuneScape click here.

Staff List:​
Owner: Torax
Co Owner: None
Player Admin(s) : Darkness, Angel 2662
Player Mod(s) : Dazz, Timmaah, X, David, Ffs D3f N00B, Tactical & Flamez

Play & Donate to Knights-Realm:
If you wish to donate to Knights-Realm, Click here.If you wish to PLAY Knights-Realm, Click here.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Xat chat at the bottom, ew..
Can I see some pictures before I see if its worth going on if possible?

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Agreed, pictures would be nice so that people can see what they are getting into, you should think about adding.
This way you can show people and not just "tell" them about it.
After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

weirdjunk

Is this a dedicated 24/7 (is that redundant? :p) server? (Sorry I have no knowledge of private servers since I barely play them.)

Pictures of the cool stuff would be awesome! :)

Also, how many players are there?

The Beast

Onyx user!
That looks great man, Can you supply some pictures of the server, players, specs, items, bonuses etc

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Was just gonna join but oh well.

plerer

Please supply us with some pictures.