• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Karmaloop Credit

Crimson

KARMALOOP IS  A STREETWEAR CLOTHING COMPANY OR RETAIL STORE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT 
YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD OF THEM MAYBE NOT BUT ENJOY
a68374405c7474cd23e1c0d0f66f75bd.jpg

Tools you will need:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Tor Browser[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- a decent amount of gmail accounts [/font]​
(must have info to them, you will need to make a purchase aswell)

THIS DOES TAKE SOME TIME TO DO 

Steps:
  1. go to:http://www.karmaloop.com/?ref=OTI5NDk1Mg2 or  http://www.karmaloop.com/
  2. create an account (this will be your main and this doesn't have to be on tor browser)
  3. once you created your account click here
  4. it should take you to this page [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
    21a1d428d10a0be014888ab60a9f0700.png
    [/font]
  5. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]once you're on this page just send email invitations to yourself. [/font]
  6. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now open Tor Browser and sign into an email you send an invitation to[/font]
  7. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]click the link from "karmaloop" and sign up using that email[/font]
  8. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]you will have to make a purchase the cheapest things i could find as of right now is ( click here [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]) $0.05 or ( click here ) $1.99[/font]
  9. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]once you've made your purchase you should receive $10.00 in store credit.
    358665d902f5b6f469768c9a90fc5e59.png
    [/font]
  10. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now close tor an repeat w/ other emails. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]this is the first monetizing method i found on my own so i'm sorry[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]if i did something wrong if i did or you need help please let me know ASAP ! :) [/font]

blast

this is dope as fuck. thank you OP

Crimson

Blast said:
this is dope as fuck. thank you OP
i'm not 100 percent if this works bro, i just kinda out it together but let me know if you do try it an it works man !

Gen

User is banned.
If this works, thanks for this man! Crazy easy method.