• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just Bought VIP

Nicco

Onyx user!
Hey guys,

Well,
NICK. Is proud to present that he has just purchased the VIP!!!

:D :D :D

Pumped.

Prepared to stay active and help out as much as I can here. xD

See around guys and thanks for everything Admins, site looks great! :p

-Nick.

Anonymous_1

One of our admin's ''boxxy'' who added the Subscription button to purchase VIP set the account to his paypal which was unverified, When he gets on i will tell him to send the money back to you and ill give you the correct paypal email to send it to.If i am offline and you see him online please tell him that you paid for VIP and used the subscribe button and tell him i said to give the money back to you and then put it in the right account. Dont worry you will get VIP soon as we verify the payment was made.

Pm for any questions or concerns.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Anonymous said:
One of our admin's ''boxxy'' who added the Subscription button to purchase VIP set the account to his paypal which was unverified, When he gets on i will tell him to send the money back to you and ill give you the correct paypal email to send it to.If i am offline and you see him online please tell him that you paid for VIP and used the subscribe button and tell him i said to give the money back to you and then put it in the right account. Dont worry you will get VIP soon as we verify the payment was made.

Pm for any questions or concerns.

Oooh OK sounds good thanks for the info.

I got refunded by Boxxy and got told that I gotta wait until your online so you can change the Paypal e-mail to yours since your is verified or something like that.
And lol no worries, take your time. I know you've been like working on updates for the forum and all, so no rush. :p

-Nick.

Anonymous_1

I will send you a Pm with my paypal email.

Sorry about the wait just got off school.