• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Jehovah Witness Originated from Christianity. They have their own form of Bible and believe that 150,000 people will go the heaven, the rest, they go to hell.

Techno

User is banned.
Irelandrulz2 said:
Jehovah Witness Originated from Christianity. They have their own form of Bible and believe that 150,000 people will go the heaven, the rest, they go to hell.

Only 150,000? They are probably also thinking that most of them are going.

Manatee

so i guess its the same for hell?ordoes everyone else go there?

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
Jehovah's Witnesses are a waste of breath honestly. I don't think God would only take in 150,000 among the 4 billion... If there is a God.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
TBH, i agree with Justin, its all Bs because im not a jehovah's witness, and every Religion has come from one Religion, its like BUDDAH, JEWDAISM, CRISTIANITY, then Jehovah's witness

Mc. Donalds

They're total bullshit.
They knock at our door every fucking Sunday at 8am trying to convert us.
I'm not religious, fuck off, seriously, it's 8am Sunday morning, I only been asleep like 4 hours, FUCK OFF.

Imo, religions don't exist. Only in peoples memories/thoughts.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Jonathan said:
They're total bullshit.
They knock at our door every fucking Sunday at 8am trying to convert us.
I'm not religious, f*ck off, seriously, it's 8am Sunday morning, I only been asleep like 4 hours, f*ck OFF.

Imo, religions don't exist. Only in peoples memories/thoughts.

Well if you aint religious and you don't care about there feelings, then say, at least my family can have blood transfusions, and then tell them to f*ck off and never come back if they do, sue em :D hehehe, we did that once, they never been back, (sue em for trespassing on your land) :D