• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Jedi

Jedipardons

I did it wrong I just posted a thread on username Jedipardon didn't know how to properly do this sorry 

I was banned almost two years ago now for a huge mistake I made. I scammed one of my closest friends, @bryan. He opened a scam report on me which ended up getting both of us banned since he was a ban evader and we didn't talk for around 3 months. Eventually I contacted him because I felt bad about the situation and offered to pay him back with a gamertag that I currently had and he agreed that it would make up for what I had done. I made a pardon request then but I was denied since no staff members voted on whether I was allowed back or not. Now here I am again making another one hoping that I can finally come back to forumkorner. If any proof of Bryan being paid back is required feel free to contact me or Bryan on aim or kik and we will tell you.

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. You also must wear DWC for 6-12 months.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.