• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jailbroken iPhone Themes

Hurt

I'm always looking for new themes, so suggest me some good ones!
I love flat, minimalist themes.

Currently on my device:

- Yume
- Redsgn
- Flat7
- minimal.iOS
- kiki
- 0xygen
- Loop
- Fizz
- Aura

I usually use multiple themes, stacked. This is because some themes have icons that certain themes don't so I want to have as many themed apps as possible.
For the custom theme I'm making, I'll have an icon for every app on my phone, and for the top 50 most popular apps on the app store.

Wiz

User is banned.
can u jailbreak 8.3 yet or not just wondering

Hurt

Wiz said:

Not sure, I have an iPhone 4 so I can't even install iOS 8 if I wanted to.
I know Pangu managed to jailbreak iOS 8 during the beta, so I'm not sure why it's taking so long for them to have a jb ready for the update.

Inori

Onyx user!
Yosemite said:
I'm always looking for new themes, so suggest me some good ones!
I love flat, minimalist themes.

Currently on my device:

- Yume
- Redsgn
- Flat7
- minimal.iOS
- kiki
- 0xygen
- Loop
- Fizz
- Aura

I usually use multiple themes, stacked. This is because some themes have icons that certain themes don't so I want to have as many themed apps as possible.
For the custom theme I'm making, I'll have an icon for every app on my phone, and for the top 50 most popular apps on the app store.

thanks for this list c: which is ur favorite? I use 1One but im getting sick of it

Vinc

Onyx user!
Wiz said:

Someone already has jailbreak for ios 8,3/8.4
But he won't make it public, so we have to wait

tattoo

User is banned.
Sadistic said:
Someone already has jailbreak for ios 8,3/8.4
But he won't make it public, so we have to wait

No one actually has a jailbreak. Most of those videos are fake.

Paradox

User is banned.
I use Circly for my icons, and Aelon for my iMessages. I can post a screenshot of both if you wish. Also I use a Snapchat volume HUD for my volume. It looks sick af

Hurt

Paradox said:
I use Circly for my icons, and Aelon for my iMessages. I can post a screenshot of both if you wish. Also I use a Snapchat volume HUD for my volume. It looks sick af

I'd love to see! What do you mean Snapchat Volume HUD? I'd like to see that to :)

Vinc

Onyx user!
Tattoo said:
No one actually has a jailbreak. Most of those videos are fake.

That one German Guy, Pangu want to know the exploits of him, but he is not telling it. He makes him money with doing lesson about iPhone Hacking. I'll look him up!

Taunt

User is banned.
You mind adding me on Skype real quick? I've been thinking about jailbreaking my phone and i have a few questions.

Paradox

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
I'd love to see! What do you mean Snapchat Volume HUD? I'd like to see that to :)
I'll upload it right now, and if you like it I'll tell you what tweaks I use :33
BDdu7uC.png
BfahPt3.png
O4RyV1W.png

On the top of the theme picture, you see the one bar on the top, that signifies your volume. It's the snapchat volume HUD

Replicate

User is banned.