• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

J-Tag

Reality said:
Yeah I understand now, but I wouldn't waste so much money just so I could heckor xbox

Actually, if you host 10th lobbies you can make TONS of money.

CrazySmurf

I have a Xbox not a 360 tho that I'm trying to sell. I think it can be Jtagable. Ill post the manufacturing date in a min. I'm not at home right now to get it.

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah I've heard about that :tongue: Don't know why people are so addicted to 10th prestige though.

Yea, I never did care about 10th prestige in that game. I did manage to get into a lobby once and it's very fun. But when Black Ops comes out no one will really care about MW2.

Reality

User is banned.
Pfft

I still care about Cod4 more than Mw2.

xhtmlphp

Black Ops is going to get modded like a fucking bitch, since it has zombies it won't take 5minutes of reading through the shit to learn the variables and what's what for making it give shit loads of XP on killing a zombie.

xhtmlphp said:
Black Ops is going to get modded like a fucking bitch, since it has zombies it won't take 5minutes of reading through the shit to learn the variables and what's what for making it give shit loads of XP on killing a zombie.

Yea I know, that's what happened with WaW. And I doubt they took the time to make the game harder to hack, because every CoD game is easy to hack and they haven't gotten harder. So everyone will end up hacking it and then they'll patch it, and then someone will figure out how to hack it. And that process will repeat until a new, shitty CoD game comes out. Don't they ever learn?

Reality

User is banned.
Treyarch made black ops, of course it'll be exploitable