• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iTunes 10$ Gift-card.

n0f4m3

I got an Itunes 10$ giftcard for easter, I pirate all my music so it's of no use.
Offer what you'll trade for it ^^

Roobik

I'll buy it!
I need this to buy apps. I'll start the bidding at $3 PP

Man I will give you a 700 friend facebook account, or a nice ewhoring facebook account that I have been using. Hmm... anything you have in mind that you are needing done? I can set you up a cybergate RAT, Java drive by, or something along thoughs lines.

n0f4m3

Lexar said:
Man I will give you a 700 friend facebook account, or a nice ewhoring facebook account that I have been using. Hmm... anything you have in mind that you are needing done? I can set you up a cybergate RAT, Java drive by, or something along thoughs lines.

I don't e-whore or hack <3 I'm white-hat ^-^, if you have anything else to offer please post <3

Legend_mybb_import1694

What are you looking to mainly sell this for? Money or do you just want to trade it?

n0f4m3

Legendâ„¢ said:
What are you looking to mainly sell this for? Money or do you just want to trade it?

well I was looking for some MSP but I think I'll have to go for the 6$ Bid, as I'll never use the card =)

Roobik, I'm going to keep this up for 1 more day, if nobody else bids you'll get it!