• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ITS SAD

Obama Care

i kinda like my bestfriends sister but i dont get it, well i know its risky to go out with here but 1, she is dating my other friend and he is about to get fucked up by the GF brother, 2, the kid dating is a fat ass, i love him as a friEnd but i dont get it :( and i talk to her she say she may break up, and i dont want a be a dick and go take her from the brother and my friend LOL what should i do !!!!!!!!!! , i hang out with her bro in 5 min so can i have help should i tell him like plz help

Slacker

User is banned.
i would man the fuck up
put your big boy pants on and tell your friend this
"look nigga me and your sister are going to have a talk, im going to win her heart and im not goiung to be your friend any more, im going to be your brother"
lol j/k
just tell him how you feel about her and the current situation. if hes a true friend hell understand
if he says no, fuck it, get some pussy any way lol

Matigo

just a guy
Do not tell him... just go out with her and i dont think he will get mad because you havent done anything to him really.. the only time hes gunna kick your ass is when you dump or cheat on her..Just go for it #fuck bros before hoes :) and give the fat kid a candy bar and he will bounce :) good luck .. hope i helped..

and always look out for his fist if you do tell him ahahah

Slacker

User is banned.
idk if i was him and you didnt tell me i would be PISSED!!!
At least talk to her and see how she feels aobut you, if she feels the same way maybe you both should sit down with him and talk to him about it.
He will take his sisters happiness into consideration if she's there and probably wont be as aggravated =)
this is my serious advice if she doesnt feel the same dont be all akward around her after that be your self and im sure shell fall for you =) (no homo)

Earl

Power member.
Well if I could read the op, I may be able to respond better, but I think you should just man up and tell her how you feel. Don't make her make the first move.

Slacker

User is banned.
Luxurious said:
YOLO IS GAY BUT FUCK IT .....PUSSY IS PUSSY ..... RECK THAT SHIT AND BOUNCE LOL :)
thats what i said fuck it hit it and quit it sir.
aint nothin but a g thang homie lol

Guzzie.

User is banned.
If you are a pussy to ask out your friends sister, then you should go ahead and slice your dick off, then slit your throat.

Go up to your friend and say "your sister is chill, cute, and a fun person to talk to, I'm gonna ask her out", something around that. Only say that to him when/if the sister and w/e break up

aMbition

User is banned.
Yeah just ask her out if hes a true friend he would understand