• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

is Windows 8 Any good?

Baked

I'v Been wondering about windows 8. i'v seen a few Youtube videos showing it im just wondering what do you guys think about windows 8? C:

frost

Power member.
I personally hate it. It's very ugly. I would definatly downgrade when I have the time.

Baked

Thanks for the opinion man, I thought the same it looks horrible, and looks hard as hell to get around. :(

Summon

User is banned.
There are a few nice features, but it could have been done a lot better. I usually only use my normal desktop unless I want to use the music app that it comes with.

Baked

Skunk said:
There are a few nice features, but it could have been done a lot better. I usually only use my normal desktop unless I want to use the music app that it comes with.

Oh I didn't know it had a music app! :eek: Well about the only reason i'd buy it.

Destruction said:
In my opinion, W8 is only good if you have a touch screen computer.

mmh, I get what you mean that would be cool. hmmm :)

Summon

User is banned.
Baked said:
Oh I didn't know it had a music app! :eek: Well about the only reason i'd buy it.

It's pretty much just like Pandora. I don't think its worth buying just for that app.

м¢ℓσνιη

Destruction said:
In my opinion, W8 is only good if you have a touch screen computer.

Can not agree more. The only way I would get Windows 8 at the moment would be if I had to get a new PC with touch screen capabilities.

Rap

I like it. Its very fast! The only downside is not having a start menu. But there are ways around that. I recommend it if you are wanting a fast system.

phybeя

Win8 came with my ultrabook and surprisingly, I don't hate it. The boot up time is VERY fast and although I dislike the metro look, I use start8 to give it the Win7 look that I'm used to.

Poe

User is banned.
God no it sucks, it seems like nothing works for me on my laptop not sure why. Glad I have a sexy Mac desktop.