• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is this a good 40 yard dash?

Kent.

User is banned.
Well for football we ran our 40
It's just a 40 yard sprint if you didn't know

well I did it after doing squats and my legs were pretty sore but I got a 4.9

Is that a good time?

I'm a freshman. About 6ft and play tightend.
Ohh yah this is also my first time running it for real and I don't really know how to start lol..

Watch

User is banned.
You're playing football now? Season ended ages ago...

I can't remember my time, but I believe it was about a 4.7-4.8. I am not the fasted kid either. I'm fit, 5'8". I also play Inside Linebacker.

Greed

Power member.
That's not bad and you'll improve since you're a freshman. I've never played football, but I still trained a lot for soccer and basketball and I've always been the fastest on any teams I've been on and I ran around 4.5, maybe a little faster.

Seven

User is banned.
No not at all. Last year when I was 13 I got a 4.9. I am not even the fastest kid at school.
I would think it would dramatically improve over 2 years, but I wouldn't know. I am not a freshman yet.

Kent.

User is banned.
Diam♦nd said:
You're playing football now? Season ended ages ago...

I can't remember my time, but I believe it was about a 4.7-4.8. I am not the fasted kid either. I'm fit, 5'8". I also play Inside Linebacker.

We have conditioning

Sintation said:
No not at all. Last year when I was 13 I got a 4.9. I am not even the fastest kid at school.
I would think it would dramatically improve over 2 years, but I wouldn't know. I am not a freshman yet.

So your saying a 4.9 is bad?

GrƷƷd said:
That's not bad and you'll improve since you're a freshman. I've never played football, but I still trained a lot for soccer and basketball and I've always been the fastest on any teams I've been on and I ran around 4.5, maybe a little faster.

Yah I think I would be faster if I actually knew how to start off and ran in grass with cleats.

Kent.

User is banned.
Sintation said:
Dude I have no clue, I am just saying I got that when I was 13 and again this year. I'll tell you next year. ;)

Well I'm asking if it's bad for a tightend.

Kent.

User is banned.
Sintation said:
Depends. Do your tightends guard or go out for pass's. I am tightend as well along with defensive end. Depends what plays you are running. How much do you weigh?

Like 150 or something but I'm skinny and fit.

Do you mean block? Well we kinda do both since we got a new coach for next year idk what we will do .