• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

is there method to remove edits from pictures?

Jacky

Onyx user!
watssup guys

as title says 

is there method to remove edits from pictures?  edits like brightness, color , sharpness .. etc

to remove edits and make the picture as the orginal one without edits

tattoo

User is banned.
Yea, do the opposite of that edit...

Ex, if it is bright darken it, too saturated lower the saturation. Everything can be done in Photoshop.

Jamil

@hydrogen
What the fuck did I just read?

Can you take color off of cheerios? Lol, jk

But unless you have the orginal photo, you can't change it.

Jacky

Onyx user!
Twelve said:
Yea, do the opposite of that edit...

Ex, if it is bright darken it, too saturated lower the saturation. Everything can be done in Photoshop.

some times edits are very complicated or deep and I can't return it to the original one. if there any app other than photoshop that removes edits by one click and quick will be nice. photoshop will take time  :(

Tempts

Onyx user!
Jacky said:
some times edits are very complicated or deep and I can't return it to the original one. if there any app other than photoshop that removes edits by one click and quick will be nice. photoshop will take time  :(

what the fuck are you looking to get changed on an edit that cant be done with an adjustment layer in Photoshop.

Hurt

It sounds like what you're looking for is impossible. The only way to get the exact original photo is to actually have the original photo.
Nothing out there offers a 1-Click Un-Photoshop button. Sorry, but if you want to remove edits on photos you will have to use Photoshop and spend some time on it.

Jacky

Onyx user!
Yosemite said:
It sounds like what you're looking for is impossible. The only way to get the exact original photo is to actually have the original photo.
Nothing out there offers a 1-Click Un-Photoshop button. Sorry, but if you want to remove edits on photos you will have to use Photoshop and spend some time on it.
thanks for the clarification. I thought there is app to remove effects but yeah lets spend some time on photoshop since it is the only way.